50 servings of withinUs TruMarine® Collagen
QUALITY PURE & SIMPLE
withinUs TruMarine® Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen peptide available.
withinUs™ offers ONE source of collagen and chooses to only offer the best.
Health Canada approved and NonGMO Project Verified, withinUs TruMarine® Collagen is mindfully sourced exclusively from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific Ocean. Using natural enzymes, rather than heat or chemicals, withinUs TruMarine® Collagen has superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption. Due to the pure and clean source, it is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption and benefits.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin and 7% of our total body weight. From our early to mid 20s, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. withinUs TruMarine® Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids, which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
Adding 5g (one scoop) of TruMarine® Collagen daily has been clinically proven to:
- Minimize fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Repair sun damage
- Increase skin hydration and suppleness
- Aid in lean muscle gain
- Reduce joint pain
- Strengthen hair and nails
- Maintain bone health
- 95% Protein
Why We Choose WithinUs:
- 50 servings of withinUs TruMarine® Collagen
- Ultra-Pure - ONE ingredient, ONE source
- Premium-Select Grade (highest grade)
- Sourced exclusively from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the South Pacific Ocean
- Stringently tested (third-party) for impurities, and all heavy metals
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers